Tuesday, March 10, 2009

People annoy me

I have a few music related items for sale on Craigslist.

Should I even respond to the people that are offering 150 for something I'm asking 275 for? The thing retails in used condition for $350 at a store. I counter offered $200 (just so I can pay down my new toy debt, and get some free space back). The schmuck got offended.

The same guy, who 4 weeks prior was trying to sell the same item for $375.

What the hell is wrong with people?
When I buy on C/L I find something I like at a price I like, offer 10% less than they ask and pay cash. No fuss no muss.

1 comment:

  1. The problem with Craigslist? No barrier to entry.

    Go to www.the-whiteboard.com and look for the Craigslist cartoon. Aw, Hell - I'll be nice, even though it's out of character for me: http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autotwb1206.html

    This has been typical of the couple of times I've tried CL for anything - I don't bother anymore.

    ReplyDelete