Friday, June 12, 2009

National Health Care is going to suck

In a nutshell, a 20 year old non smoker will pay the same premiums as a 55 year old chain-smoking obese diabetic. That doesn't seem fair to me.

I choose to not drink and drive or speed. Therefore I have a clean driving record and enjoy lower insurance premiums commensurate with the lower risk of the insurance company paying claims due to my actions.

I've enjoyed the highly polarized comments the most.

As a side note McDonalds (yes, the original entry level job) has health insurance available for all employees. If health insurance is your highest concern, get your own policy or get a job that has one.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/06/11/obama-health-care-reform-insurance-business-healthcare-obamacare.html?feed=rss_popstories

No comments:

Post a Comment